Commercial Plumbing & HeatingPlumbing and Heating Services for Your Business in Bedfordshire
Gas Central Heating
Because gas for heating is more affordable than electric heating, it is the most popular domestic heating option for most businesses.
We can cater for businesses of all sizes – schools, hospitals, local government buildings, office buildings of all sizes – please get in touch with your enquiry.
Commercial Catering Services
Our commercial catering services supply and repair the following equipment in the restaurant industry.
- Dishwashers and glasswashers
- Ovens and stoves
- Ice machines and refrigerators
- Small kitchen appliances, such as mixers
We understand that every day counts when you are in the hospitality industry. For this reason, our emergency services are available 24/7.
Commercial Gas Check
We are able to be a source of commercial and domestic energy. One way in which these services differ is that it is easier to break a domestic contract, since the gas is not leased. There would only be a small fee paid at the time of breaking the lease. However, commercial leases have a larger fee for termination.
We do annual maintenance checkups on all of our gas equipment to make sure that the tank is not leaking carbon monoxide. Features checked every year include:
- Settings and operating pressure, as well as any safety devices
- Everything functions as need be
- Harmful gases, such as carbon monoxide are not being leaked into the air you breathe
Commercial Plumbing & Heating
We offer many services for both commercial and domestic premises. Depending on the gas provider, they include
- Boiler installation and maintenance
- Commercial gas boiler disposal
- Performance of plant and equipment safety checks
- Gas hot water plant maintenance
- Gas heating repairs
Our services include the recommended safety checks are annual to keep the boiler in top shape. If the boiler is over ten years old, it is more likely to become unreliable. It will be more economical in the long run if we replace it with new equipment that will consistently meet safety standards. For more information, consult your supplier.